My Autobiography

Hello everyone, mi name is Javiera, I'm 20 years old. I was born in Santiago, Chile, Iwas born on Janury 6, 1999. Actually I live with my mom in Maipú (she´s names is Ceciloa). I have only one sister, she's names is Camila and now she lives in La Plata, Argentina , she's ustudies Art´s History. And we have in the family two cats, Mapache and Bebé, they're very cute.
More about me, I´m student of Universidad de Chile, I´m studing Public Administration, I´m in 3erd year of carier,
My firts hobbie is play football. I was starting to play when I comming to univeristy, and I love a lot play with my team now. My second hobbie is cook, I prefer cook sweet foods more than salty food. And my third hobbie is do yoga, I try do that every morning, before breakfast. With this three hobbies I´m feling really well. Also love listening and sing everyday a lot of music but that's not a hobbie because I think the most part of people loves that.
And that´s it, I´m happily with everyting what I do now. In other oportunity I will tell you more about my self and my life. XOXO

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares