Post 3 - What's your favourite piece of technology?

Hi everyone, how are you doing?
Today I will tell you about my favourite piece of technology, and that is my cell phone because in this aparate I have all my life, like every aplicattion what I have help me in everything what I do on my normaly day. I got my first phone when I was 15 years old, and the one I have currently I have since I was 18 years old. In my life I'va only had 3 phones. I use everyday for everything, is real because all the aplicattion what I had they help me, like Spotify, Istagram o U-Cursos -aplicattion of the university-. I´m not really lover of technology but I love had cell phone because if you use that rigth it can help you a lot, however, I don't use my cellphone on vacation. The reason why is that I uninstall social networks and just use it to listen to music.
That's it all for today, see you in the next class!

Pd: I attach photo of my phone

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares