Gender Roles

Hi everyone, today I will speak you about te gender roles, likes roles´s sex in the society.
Everyday we women suffer differnt kinds of discrimination for our biological sex, the discrimination that causes me the most noise is the soils that are lower for women than for men , special here in Chile, statistics show that women receive at least 20% less soil than men for the same job, unlike other countries like Holland that even have a law that regulates equitable salaries between men and women. For me this is the best solution to achieve equal salaries for all. In my personal case, I still don't work, but I have seen as women of my family have been paid much less for the same work a man does just for being a woman. That I commented for today, have a good week! XOXO

Comentarios

Entradas populares