What are some your favourite hobbies / pastimes?

Hello everyone, in today's blog I'll talk about some of my hobbies, I say some because I did not know to decide for one.
The first one is to play ball, football. I started playing a little over two years ago when I joined the university. Currently I play on two different teams, and sometimes I play in mixed teams. I like to play because I feel that I loose many energies and also army my body, besides, I love to run and play as a team.
A second hobby I have is to watch series; I'm almost always seeing some series, I prefer them over the movies because I like to follow the stories. On the other hand, I really like to be able to comment with other people. My favorite series is Orphan Black, it's very good.
And a third hobby would come to be read, but readings of various things. In the last time I haven't read texts other than those of the university, because there are many of the classes. But I've always liked to read.
And that's for today, I hope we share some hobbies in common.


Comentarios

Entradas populares