What's your favourite TV show / film?

Hello, hello! In today's post I'll tell you a little bit about my favorite TV series: Friends
I started watching Friends a couple of years ago because of a ex-girlfriend told me a lot about the series and how funny it was, and I found that it was really very funny and being 20-minute chapters, it became light and quick to watch. The series is about the lives of six friends: Monica, Rachel, Phoebe, Ross, Chandler and Joey, who live in New York and their biggest hobby is drinking coffee at Central Perk but also spending a lot of time together. There are many stories that are told in the series: of love, of humor, of sadness, of unity, etc. The series has ten seasons of 23 or 24 chapters each, so I'm not able to choose a specific chapter, but I can say that my favorite character is Rachel since I really like the evolution that has during the development of the series , but on the other hand, the character that most identifies me is Monica's, so how square it is mentally.
As a curious fact, there is a study that shows that seeing Friends brightens people's day-to-day life, and I have no doubt about that because personally, just by seeing a chapter a day I am happy. For this reason I recommend you to see the best series created!

Comentarios

Entradas populares